Mold Inspection and Testing Sanibel, Florida
For mold inspection & testing in Sanibel, Florida call the experts at Mr Dry Services. Whether you’re concerned about your current home or you’re considering a new home purchase, it’s a great idea to have a mold inspection or mold test done. When severe weather like Hurricane Irma and others have made landfall in SWFL, Sanibel Island has sustained serious damage and flooding. But mold can also become a problem in your home from non weather related issues. Plumbing leaks from appliances or leaking pipes can also create the conditions for mold growth.
When to consider having a mold inspection and mold testing in your Sanibel home?
- Your home has incurred roof damage that is causing the roof to leak
- Members of the household already have allergies or respiratory issues that are worsened by the presence of mold
- While you can’t see any mold, you can smell it
- There’s been a plumbing issue that resulted in leaks in your walls or cabinetry
- If you’re buying a new home in Sanibel
Having mold issues in your home is something which should not be taken lightly. If you have had water damage or suspect there might be mold growing in your home, contact Mr Dry Services and schedule your appointment for mold inspection and testing. Our certified technicians will perform a reliable and accurate mold inspection and testing for your property. Should our inspection and testing detect mold in your home we can eliminate the problem and get your life and property back to normal.
Why You Should be Concerned About Mold?
Mold can grow at a fast and rapid pace in a few short days after water damage occurs. When you can see signs of mold or smell the odor of mold you are dealing potentially with millions of mold spores. The negative effects of mold to the structure of your home are bad, but the health hazards associated with mold in your home or business are far more dangerous.
If you’ve experienced water damage of any kind, trying to deal with the aftermath by yourself may not be enough to avoid the harmful effects of mold growth. What would be a simple clean up job today could evolve in to a significant mold or structural problem in the months ahead if not identified and treated properly. DIY kits are not enough and are not as accurate as testing done by professionals. If you see some indication of mold it’s highly likely that there is mold in your property that you can’t see. And that’s why you need a professional.
Quick 24-Hour Emergency Response
Water Damage/Mold Remediation
What Are Some of the Harmful Health Effects of Mold?
There are different types of mold and some are more dangerous than others. But all molds should be treated as dangerous and eliminated. Black mold is considered very dangerous and can lead to major respiratory problems. The elderly and babies are particularly susceptible to health hazards caused by mold. Even pets suffer from the health hazards of mold. People with chronic respiratory conditions or those with weaker immune systems are extremely vulnerable. Here are some of the symptoms that would indicate you have a mold problem, even if you can’t see or smell it.
- Skin or eye irritation/blurred vision/tearing eyes
- Allergic reactions/skin rashes
- Migraines/headaches and joint pain
- Sinus congestion/asthma like symptoms/hacking cough
- General fatigue or feeling of weakness
- A metal taste in your mouth
- Body temperature swings
- Feeling disoriented or a feeling of memory loss
- Abdominal pain/bloating/diarrhea
What are the Signs I Have a Mold Problem?
If you observe any of the following you should call Mr Dry to schedule a mold inspection and testing
- Discoloration or stains on walls, ceilings, or inside cabinetry. Mold can be black, green, brown, yellow or white. It can also take on a fuzzy appearance
- You notice a musty or unusual odor in your home
- Damp walls or condensation
- Spotting on your ceilings could be an indication that you have a leaking roof or leaking pipes in your attic.
- You’ve identified leaks from your appliances, sinks, toilets or drains
- Any indications by you, members of your family and even your pets of the negative health symptoms outlined above
Be Safe – Contact Mr. Dry Services
If you’ve discovered you have mold or just suspect you have a mold problem, don’t hesitate. Call or contact Mr Dry Services. We are a trusted family owned business with over 30 years’ experience in mold inspection, testing and mold remediation.
When a Disaster Hits, Time is of the Essence
Contact Mr Dry for
FAST 30 MINUTE RESPONSE TIME
Mr Dry Proudly Offers Services in the Following Areas:
Fort Myers – Cape Coral – North Fort Myers – Lehigh Acres – South Fort Myers – Estero – Bonita Springs – Sanibel Island – North Naples – Naples – Golden Gate – Punta Gorda – Labelle – and All Surrounding Areas