Home or Office Clean Up After a Water, Fire or Smoke Disaster: Who do I call? Who can I trust?
With over 30 years’ experience, Mr. Dry Services; a locally owned and operated business in SWFL since 1999 is your one-stop-shop to deal with any water, sewage, fire or smoke related damage. When you choose Mr. Dry Services you will work directly with Mike Brigandi, (Big Mike), and his team of highly trained professionals. We can assist you in every phase of your disaster until your property is restored to it’s original state or better.
What Makes Our Clean Up Services Deserving of Your Business?
The professionals at Mr. Dry Services strive to save not only your property but also your appliances and possessions that become damaged from a disaster. What can be saved and what must be replaced is often driven by our ability to respond to your disaster in a timely fashion. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency service and 30-minute response times. Some of the contributing factors include:
- The source of the flooding. Is this sewage related or water related damage? In the case of sewage damage any porous materials must be replaced for health concerns. If, however the disaster is water related, structural problems can usually be dried out successfully. As with any disaster, time is of utmost importance to limit damage, especially from mold or mildew.
- With fire related disasters, there is always additional damage to personal possessions from soot and smoke. These items often are not even located in the vicinity of the fire itself but are damaged as smoke and soot travel throughout your property. Following our initial assessment, we create a customized restoration plan. Any unaffected areas are sealed off to prevent any secondary damage from smoke or soot. All personal items and belongings are identified, collected, inventoried and protected. Those that are unharmed may be removed to storage and returned after the clean up and restoration have taken place
- At that point our expert technicians begin the process of the clean up and restoration of your property and possessions. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to insure the highest attention to detail. Whether it’s the removal of odors caused by mold or mildew, the drying and dehumidification of furniture, fixtures, etc.., carpet cleaning and restoration, carpet cushion deodorizing and stain removal, we get the job done right!
Quick 24-Hour Emergency Response
Water Damage/Mold Remediation
We know what a disruption a disaster creates in the lives of our clients. That’s why we strive to take the worry out of restoring not just your property, but your lives. We treat your home and possessions as if they were our own, and keep you informed throughout the entire process, from initial assessment of the damage through working with your insurance provider directly to see that you receive full benefits for your claim.
Why Chose Mr. Dry Services?
As a family owned and operated business, owner Mike Brigandi wants to help you in every phase of the process in putting your home or business back together as new. Our trained and licensed staff are leaders in the industry in water, sewage, and fire & smoke damage restoration. Our equipment and skilled technicians will tell us when each area is completed, and a safe environment is established to return to. We pride ourselves in a 30-minute response time 24/7 emergency service:
- Damage Control
- Personal Belongings Inventory
- Securing, Cleaning & Restoration
If you find yourself in need of a fire & smoke damage restoration company, please choose Mr. Dry Services a trusted family owned business in your community with over 30 years’ experience.
When a Disaster Hits, Time is of the Essence
Contact Mr Dry for
FAST 30 MINUTE RESPONSE TIME
Mr Dry Proudly Offers Services in the Following Areas:
Fort Myers – Cape Coral – North Fort Myers – Lehigh Acres – South Fort Myers – Estero – Bonita Springs – Sanibel Island – North Naples – Naples – Golden Gate – Punta Gorda – Labelle – and All Surrounding Areas