Mold Inspection and Testing
Do you think you may have mold issues?
We get many phone calls asking if a mold inspection is really necessary. Mold is a serious issue therefore it should not be taken lightly because spotting mold early on before it grows can save you thousands of dollars not to mention help prevent major health problems that can occur from it. Whether you’re buying a new home or have been living in the same house for years a proper mold test is a good idea to have done.
When to consider having a mold inspection and mold testing ?
- If you smell any type of mold even though it might not be visibly present
- You have incurred any type of plumbing leak or water damage
- If your health condition issue can related to mold
- Anytime you’re buying a new property
Our certified technicians will perform a reliable and accurate mold inspection and testing for your property. Should our inspection and testing detect mold in your home we can eliminate the problem and get your life and property back to normal.
Why You Should be Concerned About Mold?
Mold can grow at a fast and rapid pace in a few short days after water damage occurs. When you can see signs of mold or smell the odor of mold you are dealing potentially with millions of mold spores. The negative effects of mold to the structure of your home are bad, but the health hazards associated with mold in your home or business are far more dangerous.
If you’ve experienced water damage of any kind, trying to deal with the aftermath by yourself may not be enough to avoid the harmful effects of mold growth. What would be a simple clean up job today could evolve in to a significant mold or structural problem in the months ahead if not identified and treated properly. DIY kits are not enough and are not as accurate as testing done by professionals. If you see some indication of mold it’s highly likely that there is mold in your property that you can’t see. And that’s why you need a professional.
Quick 24-Hour Emergency Response
Water Damage/Mold Remediation
What Are Some of the Harmful Health Effects of Mold?
There are different types of mold and some are more dangerous than others. But all molds should be treated as dangerous and eliminated. Black mold is considered very dangerous and can lead to major respiratory problems. The elderly and babies are particularly susceptible to health hazards caused by mold. Even pets suffer from the health hazards of mold. People with chronic respiratory conditions or those with weaker immune systems are extremely vulnerable. Here are some of the symptoms that would indicate you have a mold problem, even if you can’t see or smell it.
Skin or eye irritation/blurred vision/tearing eyes
Allergic reactions/skin rashes
Migraines/headaches and joint pain
Sinus congestion/asthma like symptoms/hacking cough
General fatigue or feeling of weakness
A metal taste in your mouth
Body temperature swings
Feeling disoriented or a feeling of memory loss
Do You Offer Any Discounts?
View Our Specials >
Do You Offer Emergency Service?
Learn About Our 24/7 Emergency Service >
What are the Signs I Have a Mold Problem?
If you observe any of the following you should call Mr Dry to schedule a mold inspection and testing
- Discoloration or stains on walls, ceilings, or inside cabinetry. Mold can be black, green, brown, yellow or white. It can also take on a fuzzy appearance
- You notice a musty or unusual odor in your home
- Damp walls or condensation
- Spotting on your ceilings could be an indication that you have a leaking roof or leaking pipes in your attic.
- You’ve identified leaks from your appliances, sinks, toilets or drains
- Any indications by you, members of your family and even your pets of the negative health symptoms outlined above
Be Safe – Contact Mr. Dry Services
If you’ve discovered you have mold or just suspect you have a mold problem, don’t hesitate. Call or contact Mr Dry Services. We are a trusted family owned business with over 30 years’ experience in mold inspection, testing and mold remediation.